Today we visited the Grand Rapids Public Museum. They have a very kid-friendly dinosaur exhibit going on right now. It was a little smaller than I expected and there were no actual dinosaur bones or anything, but the robotic dinosaurs were cool and they had a lot of hands-on activities for the children. Simeon randomly said to me one day a month or so ago that he was going to wear his dinosaur overalls "when he went to see a dinosaur". At the time I was pretty sure that was not going to happen! Then just a few days later I heard that this exhibit was about to open... so off we went... Simeon in his dinosaur overalls :o)
Simeon building a dinosaur!
Chara building a dinosaur too.
Some of the robotic dinosaurs on display...
A group shot of the children :o)
A view of the Grand River as it runs through Grand Rapids... taken from the top of the museum parking ramp
No comments:
Post a Comment