Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Planting Seeds

Here was yesterday's activity- making a green bean tepee! The idea is that the green beans will become the "walls". It is tiny, but hopefully will be a fun spot for small children to play in and eat from!



2 comments:

  1. Well, the green bean tepee was not a success:-( I was not anticipating that beetles would almost completely devour the plants! My other green bean plants (which are in designated "garden" areas) are mostly OK, but not so with these that I planted right in the yard! Maybe I can find something that beetles don't like and re-plant it. We'll see...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the green bean tepee was not a success:-( I was not anticipating that beetles would almost completely devour the plants! My other green bean plants (which are in designated "garden" areas) are mostly OK, but not so with these that I planted right in the yard! Maybe I can find something that beetles don't like and re-plant it. We'll see...:-)

    ReplyDelete