Sunday, April 24, 2011

Time Still Flies

Wow... it has been too long since I've posted! I'm starting to realize just how fast time goes... days and weeks seem to just blend together into months... and then years go by. I'll be 30 in October and Silas (my baby!) will be 2 in July. I can't say I'm thrilled to be out of my 20's, but I suppose there will be just as many adventures in the next ten years as there have been in the last ten:-)

Beautiful day here today and my friend Jill and I decided to get out and get a bit of gardening done. For some reason we discovered that we each seemed to get more accomplished in each OTHERS yards than in our own... so it worked out very well to do it together! We even had lunch outside at my picnic table... the first outdoor meal of the year I think! After lunch I was off to a short office cleaning job... it's just a temporary job that I am helping do for a friend who is recovering from a C-section. She'll be taking it back over when she's recovered. Following the cleaning it was off to the treadmill for a little jog... getting ready to run in Grand Rapids "River Bank Run" this May, in the 5K. I feel a little better prepared than I did 3 years ago (though still not up for the time commitment of training for anything more than the 5K. I am not sure I enjoy running enough to do that!)

I feel I am lacking a lot in my attempt to "update" y'all on the recent happenings, but it is time to go and get some dinner ready and listen to Simeon play his violin... so I will have to write more another time! Bye for now... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment