Well, Spring is officially here! (Though maybe not according to everyone's standards!) It's been sunny here almost every day this week and warming up above freezing, which has enabled us to begin making maple syrup. Yum! We have in ten taps (with a few more to go, hopefully) which will hopefully yield up to ten quarts of syrup. I have been evaporating it in my garage, but with no way for the steam to escape at night when I keep the garage closed up, I have completely saturated the ceiling, which I decided is probably NOT a good pattern to keep up, so I'll be switching things around a bit with that situation... Other than that it is going well and I even finished off the first, small batch of syrup yesterday:-) Alright, I could say more but time is slippin' by and I have much more to accomplish this day! Here's a couple verses from Malachi that someone emailed me today and I found encouraging. Hope you do as well...
"Then those who feared the Lord spoke with each other, and the Lord listened to what they said. In His presence, a scroll of remembrance was written to record the names of those who feared Him and loved to think about Him. 'They will be My people,' says the Lord Almighty.' On the day when I act, they will be my own special treasure. I will spare them as a Father spares an obedient and dutiful child. Then you will again see the difference between the righteous and the wicked, between those who serve God and those who do not."
No comments:
Post a Comment