Thursday, December 10, 2009

my day

I am sitting at a friends house right now half-watching Simeon and two other boys play a Spanish game on a laptop next to me, while Chara is running in and out of the room looking for doors to slam shut... a favorite activity:-) I am putting an end to that however, as other children are upstairs trying to get to sleep! We had blizzard-like conditions here today and I had a really enjoyable day taking a bit of a break for my normaly busy routine. We dyed and decorated hard-boiled eggs just for fun, played some games, played in the snow (ok, I watched from the window) and I even gave a turkey carving / gravy making lesson... which wasn't much as I am far from an expert in those areas, but oh well. Would write more but I think its time to head home how... Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment